No Long-Term Contracts!!
Prices may vary by instructor. Please confirm the price of your chosen instructor before beginning lessons.
Recurring Private Lessons
Rates apply to students who enroll using the Automatic Recurring Billing service.
30min - $145/Month
45min - $217.50/Month
60min - $290/Month
Family Rate - $10 off per additional family member
Monthly tuition is the same whether there are three, four, or five weeks in a month. We are closed for 4 weeks (LISD Spring Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years) out of 52 weeks in the year. Year-round, there is an average of 4 lessons per month (48 lessons per year).
Non-recurring Private Lessons
This option is for students or who don't want to commit to weekly lessons or those who are not enrolled the in the month-to-month Automatic Recurring Billing service.
60min - $82/Lesson
- Automatic billing (from checking, credit card account) required for all private lesson/class registration.
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express)
- Check ($25 fee for returned checks)
There is no textbook deposit. For your convenience, books and materials that your teacher recommends may be available for sale at the front desk.
- Tuition is required to be paid in advance for all lessons. We require all weekly recurring students to be enrolled in our automatic billing program. Tuition will be withdrawn on the 25th of each month for the upcoming month. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards or bank draft. Monthly tuition is the same whether there are three, four, or five weeks in a month. We are closed for 4 weeks (LISD Spring Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years) out of 52 weeks in the year. Year-round, there is an average of 4 lessons per month (48 lessons per year).
- Refunds will not be given for student’s missed/canceled lessons.
- There is a $35 registration fee per family when enrolling. This is a one-time fee as long as the student stays enrolled with us.
- There is no long–term contract when enrolling for lessons.
- There is no textbook deposit. Books and materials recommended by the teacher will be available for sale.
- For books and retail items we accept: Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Discover), Check, and Cash.
- Upon deciding to withdraw from lessons, Lone Star Music Academy requires the student and parent/guardian, to fill out and turn in a Billing Cancellation Form. The form should be turned in by the 15th day of the students’ final month. If the withdrawal form is not turned in by the 15th, the student is still responsible for the following month’s tuition and a refund will not be given.
- There will be a $25 fee for returned checks, and a $7.50 fee for decined Automatic Recurring Billing transactions.
II. Attendance/Tardy Arrival
- Upon enrollment, a lesson time will be assigned based on the time available. Since our teachers are contracted by the hour, students are required to attend all scheduled lessons on time. Please be sure to choose a time that you can commit to on a weekly basis.
- If the student is 10 minutes late, they will be considered absent, the teacher will be dismissed, and no make-up lesson will be given.
- If the teacher has to miss, a qualified sub will be provided, or the student will be invited to reschedule.
- For student's missed or cancelled lessons there are no refunds or credits.
- As a courtesy to the teacher, please call when you are going to miss your lesson.
- Make-Up Policies vary by instructor.
Make up lesson approval/scheduling is completely up to your instructor and the front desk does NOT schedule
make-up lessons. (There will be no make-up lesson for student’s missed/canceled make-up lesson).
Please understand there is no guarantee on make-up lessons so please try to attend all lessons.
- Lone Star Music Academy will be open year-round (including summer), except for the following 4 extended holiday weeks, Spring Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
- In case of inclement weather, we will follow the LISD decisions regarding closure. (Notice also posted on Lone Star Music Academy website and Facebook page). Any missed lessons due to inclement weather will be rescheduled by your instructor.